Application Deadline: 15th May, 2017
CYTA & CIIM invest in excellence and entrepreneurship and offer 1 full and 2 partial scholarships (50%) for each one of the following masters programs:
- MBA among the top 1% MBA programmes in the world through the double international accreditation from AMBA, EFMD / EPAS.
- MSc in Human Resource Management & OB the only HR degree accredited in Cyprus. Graduates have the opportunity of membership to the CyHRMA and professional qualification by the SHRM (USA).
- MSc in Financial Services, the only programme in Cyprus which has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Programme.
- MSc in Management: Innovative teaching method “learning by doing”, graduate with the professional qualification by the DMI (Digital Marketing Institute).
- MSc in Educational Leadership and Management: The only Master programme with teaching staff from highly accredited UK universities. The modules are in Greek.
- MPSM – Master of Public Sector Management: International accreditation from EFMD / EPAS.
Any individual eligible for admission to the CIIM programmes of his/her choice may compete for these scholarships. The scholarships (full and partial are on tuition fees) will be awarded strictly on merit to candidates who demonstrate an excellent combination of:
- Educational background
- Personal qualities
- Success in an interview
Candidates for MBA and MPSM need to have a minimum of 3 years work experience (the duration of service in the army, will also be counted towards work experience).
To apply, click Here
Note: Always refer to the official site of the listed opportunities as directed for proper information and application. We do our best to bring to you daily fresh updates on open opportunities around the world. See our portal for more resources and freely share with whoever may find some relevant to their work.