Deadline: August 30, 2017
Since 2006, the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards has supported over 181 female entrepreneurs worldwide. Each year, 18 finalists representing 6 regions (Latin America, North America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, Asia-Pacific) are selected during the first round of the competition. These finalists are invited to attend the Awards week in Singapore during which the second round of the competition takes place. After the final jury evaluation, 6 laureates, one for each region, are announced on stage during the Awards ceremony.
The 18 finalists, representing the top 3 projects from each of the 6 regions, will receive:
- One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards week.
- Series of entrepreneurship workshops, knowledge sessions and networking events during the Awards week.
- Media visibility & Networking opportunities through the Cartier Awards community.
- First prize for the 6 laureates: $100,000
- Second prize for the 12 finalists:$30,000
For more information and Application, click Here
Note: Always refer to the official site of the listed openings as directed. This is for proper information and provisional application. We do our best to bring to you daily fresh updates on open opportunities around the world. See our portal for more resources and freely share with whoever may find some of these relevant to their work.