Deadline: October 22, 2017
Euromena Consulting is delighted to launch the first edition of its Euromena Awards. Start-ups initiatives have been proliferating worldwide and Africa shows huge potential for innovation and disruptions. Euromena team is composed of entrepreneurs who have been working in the region for years. The Awards represent an opportunity to celebrate the richness and strength of African innovation.
The Euromena Awards are intended for companies or projects:
- Related to Africa and/or established in the region
- Operational, or on the verge of launching
- Innovative projects, with social, economic, environmental and/or societal impact
- A €10,000 financial reward will be shared among the 3 candidates shortlisted by the jury. The winner will receive € 5,000, and 3,000 and 2,000 are intended for the 2nd and 3rd laureates, respectively.
- The winner will receive 6 months support from Euromena Consulting to contribute to its development. This includes a customized support for 6 months, adapted to the winner’s needs… (Market studies, Business plan, coaching, etc.).
Euromena Consulting’s prize is about discovering and bringing to the world the many innovative talents Africa boasts of. Our competition is about creativity, innovation, development and social matter.
Our aim is to reward African start-ups promoting ICT and social development in Africa. The first awards ceremony will be held in Abidjan on November 24th, 2017.
For more information and application, click here
Note: Always refer to the official site of the listed openings as directed. This is for proper information and provisional application. We do our best to bring to you daily fresh updates on open opportunities around the world. See our portal for more resources and freely share with whoever may find some of these relevant to their work.