Deadline: September 20, 2017
Nokia has launched its Open Innovation Challenge for the fifth year running, focusing now on the Internet of Things (IoT) for smart cities, mobility, safety and security, and connected industries. The challenge is being organized in partnership with private venture firm Nokia Growth Partners.
The Nokia Open Innovation Challenge is calling for startups and innovators who are working on the next big ideas in IoT to improve people lives and able to demonstrate a working prototype for their idea that:
- Improves cities by solving many urban challenges
- Improves safety with technology
- Improves how we interact and experience the world around us with virtual reality and machine interactions
- Enables the next industrial revolution with LTE, robotics, and sensors
- Improves health with digital technologies
For more information and application, click Here
Note: Always refer to the official site of the listed openings as directed. This is for proper information and provisional application. We do our best to bring to you daily fresh updates on open opportunities around the world. See our portal for more resources and freely share with whoever may find some of these relevant to their work.