Deadline: 1st September 2017
Following the inaugural HealthTech Innovation Challenge, Accenture is once again bringing together startups, life sciences companies and healthcare organizations to tackle the world’s biggest healthcare issues.
The HealthTech Innovation Challenge is part of Accenture’s broader HealthTech Innovation program—which will also include acceleration and venture opportunities, innovation labs and more. Through it, we support innovative technologies and drive creative solutions to improve the way people access and manage healthcare.
- Help me manage my health
- Help me get better faster
- Help me have better and easier access to healthcare
- Help keep my information private and secure
The application process is open to all companies, regardless of size, provided you meet the following criteria:
- You are a growth stage company where access to executives at large, established life sciences and health companies is critical to your business.
- You have, at a minimum, a beta product to demonstrate and are prepared to share access to program partners under NDA (and where reasonable for no additional cost).
- If selected as one of the finalists, you can attend the StartUp Health Festival final event in San Francisco on Monday, January 8, 2018, to present your solution.
- You can demonstrate that access to senior-level executives in the life sciences and/or healthcare ecosystem will have a meaningful impact on your growth.
For more information and application, click Here
Note: Always refer to the official site of the listed openings as directed. This is for proper information and provisional application. We do our best to bring to you daily fresh updates on open opportunities around the world. See our portal for more resources and freely share with whoever may find some of these relevant to their work.