Deadline:August 13, 2017
new Art new Audiences nAnA is an annual open call grant for cultural partners across East Africa and the UK to create new art for new audiences.
Throughout 2016 and 2017, the nAnA grant is supporting 11 projects with over 30 partners across East Africa and the UK.
We aim to share the skills of creatives and ignite partnerships between the creative sectors of the UK and East Africa.We are excited to announce grant and funding opportunities for art projects throughout 2016 and 2017.
- The East Africa Arts Programme connects new audiences to new art across Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Sudan, South Sudan and the UK.
- it is open to grant for 18 to 35-year-old East African and British artists
- East African artists can apply to exhibit, attend and engage with key British Council cultural activities in the UK.
how to apply
- Download and read the ‘nAnA 2017 Applicant Info Pack’ found in our downloads section below;
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to be taken to the ‘nAnA 2017 Application Form’;
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email from the British Council confirming receipt. You will be notified on Friday 8 September 2017 if your project has been shortlisted.
- Taking place across East Africa, Creative Hustles are developed in collaboration with the East Africa Arts team and members of the cultural sector.
Note: Always refer to the official site of the listed opportunities as directed for proper information and application. We do our best to bring to you daily fresh updates on open opportunities around the world. See our portal for more resources and freely share with whoever may find some relevant to their work.