- Deadline: 21st August, 2017
- Open to: Young entrepreneurs, expert practitioners
- Venue: Germany
The DOathon is an intense three-day, standalone program for people who act as champions of innovation: for entrepreneurs as well as intrapreneurs. This short program format aims to equip participants with the skills they need to harness diversity within teams and to use co-creation as an effective ideation tool.
This DOathon is right for you if . . . you are passionate about pioneering the future of work for generations to come, alongside a company that champions innovation, BMW Group. We are especially looking for those of you who fit the following profile:
- You are an entrepreneur, technology enthusiast or work in a “boom area” with a lack of personnel
- You have an enterprise or an idea for an enterprise that focuses on education, training, social entrepreneurship or well being
- You are a digital native with a focus on technology, or you have a technological background in areas such as app or software development and web development.
In this DOathon offered by BMW Group and the DO School, you will join forces with BMW Group employees and other young entrepreneurs as well as a diverse group of expert practitioners from all over the globe to experience how you can utilise diversity and co-creation to create a pioneering solution to the Future of Work.
We believe in the value of co-creation. That’s why we use extensive peer-mentoring and interactive facilitation techniques to help you get the most out of this intensive program. You will work with BMW Group employees to harness the best of entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial knowledge.
Note: Always refer to the official site of the listed openings as directed. This is for proper information and provisional application. We do our best to bring to you daily fresh updates on open opportunities around the world. See our portal for more resources and freely share with whoever may find some of these relevant to their work.