- Deadline: October 1st, 2017
- Open to: SMEs registered in the EU
- Venue: London, UK
Data Pitch is a EU-funded open innovation programme bringing together corporate and public-sector organizations that have data with startups and SMEs that work with data.
It is centered around a competition with several tracks which describe challenges, and a virtual accelerator programme (6 months) to help startups and SMEs develop solutions to meet these challenges.
The startups and SMEs will put forward proposals for creating high impact, innovative products and services in response to the challenges defined by Data Pitch.
- Applicant must be SME
- The applicant must be legally established and working in the EU-28 countries or in the Horizon 2020 associated countries.
- The applicant must be registered with the European Commission as an SME at the time of submission.
- Applicant must be working as an individual company no consortia will be permitted.
- Select the challenge that you are applying for
- Fill in the basic information section on the application form. This includes agreeing to the declaration of honour, the ethics statement as well as agreeing to attend an interview if your application is shortlisted.
- Fill in the proposal section of the form: The proposal is broken into three sections: idea, impact and team and budget. Each section needs to be completed.
- Provide further documents. Please upload your pitch deck as well as proof of the data set that you are using if you are applying for a Sector Challenge.
Note: Always refer to the official site of the listed openings as directed. This is for proper information and provisional application. See our portal for more resources and freely share with whoever may find some of these relevant to their work.