- Deadline: 31st August 2017
- Open to: UN Member Countries
- Venue: United Nations
WSA Young Innovators is a special recognition for young social entrepreneurs under 30 years of age, using ICTs to take action on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs). Together with the WSA winners of each year, they are honored as outstanding digital innovation with social impact.
The WSA Young Innovators call is eligible for projects that:
- Are developed by young innovators under the age of 30
- Offer digital solutions to any of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Deliver content rich digital solutions to the user including individuals, businesses and organizations.
- Have a strong digital component: websites,apps, sms based solutions, IoT, wearable etc.
- Are market ready or already launched on the market – no ideas or concepts are eligible
- It is open to young citizens of all UN member states, every start-up, social entrepreneur, NGO, student or individual.
- At least one of the founding members and the majority of the team must be under the age of 30 (born on or after January 1, 1987).
- Submissions for the WSA Young Innovators can contain all mobile and web-based projects, such as: apps, web pages, applications for wearable, kiosk installations, sms based products, games and interactive productions. There is no limitation regarding the platforms or channels the projects work with.
- All submissions have to be launched products. No drafts, ideas or unfinished projects can be accepted.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Note: Always refer to the official site of the listed openings as directed. This is for proper information and provisional application. See our portal for more resources and freely share with whoever may find some of these relevant to their work . . .