- Deadline: 1st December, 2017
- Open to: Undergraduate Engineers
ASHRAE is pleased to accept applications for the Undergraduate Engineering Scholarships. The program is open to undergraduate engineering or per-engineering students who are enrolled full-time in a post-secondary educational institution and pursuing a Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree in a course of study.
- The applicant must be an undergraduate engineering or pre-engineering students
- The applicant must be enrolled full-time in a post-secondary educational institution and pursuing a Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree in a course of study that traditionally has been a preparatory curriculum for the HAC&R profession.
- Applicants must have a cumulative college Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a scale where 4.0 is the highest and/or a class standing of no less than the top 30%.
ASHRAE’s is established to advance the arts and sciences of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration to serve humanity and promote a sustainable world.
The scholarships are of different amount like $25000, $35000 and $3000 to the winners.
Applicant can submit an application either online or offline through the given link below.
Note: Always refer to the official site of the listed openings as directed. This is for proper information and provisional application. See our portal for more resources and freely share with whoever may find some of these relevant to their work . . .