- Deadline: 7 August 2017
- Open to: African companies
Applications for nominations to The Africa Awards for Entrepreneurship (AAE) are now open. The Africa Awards for Entrepreneurship aim to recognize some of the continent’s most innovative and impactful entrepreneurs. Over the past 8 years, AAE has attracted over 7000 applications from industries and sectors ranging from education. health, transport, energy among others.
- Only African companies are eligible for these awards. You will be required to provide proof that your core operations are on the continent.
- We look for a track record of innovation, profitability, business excellence and social impact
- Businesses from any sector are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants interested in the Outstanding Young Entrepreneur category must be 35 years old or below.
- Applications must be filed by a single company representative.
- The first step is to fill in our application form and upload your supporting documents online via the ALN Website.
- We will notify you of the status of your application by the end of August.
- Shortlisted candidates will the interviewed by our panel of judges via skype interview.
- Successful candidates will be invited to attend the award ceremony in Mauritius.
Note: Always refer to the official site of the listed openings as directed. This is for proper information and provisional application. See our portal for more resources and freely share with whoever may find some of these relevant to their work . . .