- Deadline: September 6, 2017
- Open to: Entrepreneurs under 30
Applications are now open for the Global Under 30 Impact Challenge, a $500,000 competition for entrepreneurs stimulating positive change. Calling all young creative entrepreneurs around the world: it’s time to challenge yourself. Join the Global Under 30 Impact Challenge, a new competition from The Rise Fund, Forbes and Echoing Green giving entrepreneurs the chance to win up to $500,000 in value.
This new competition is a great way to inspire entrepreneurs, whose companies create positive impact at scale through their core business operations, such that financial success and meaningful social and environmental impact reinforce one another.
- Open to entrepreneurs around the world.
- Applicants must be keen to drive positive social and environmental impact through successful for-profit enterprises.
- Applicants must be under the age of 30 as of October 1, 2017 who is a founder, co-founder or top executive of their business with the authority to enter this competition on their business’ behalf.
- The businesses must be in a growth phase, with two full years of generating revenue above $100,000 each year and/or $1 million in cumulative revenue since inception.
- Businesses must operate in one or more of the following seven sectors:
- food and agriculture
- financial services
- growth infrastructure
- TMT (technology, media, and telecommunications)
- Submit your online application here.
- You may review the submission form in PDF here. However, all entrants must complete and submit the online form. Paper or PDF submissions will not be accepted.