- Deadline: October 31, 2017
- Open to: All
The Nestlé Creating Shared Value Prize is awarded by the Nestlé CSV Council every two years. The competition helps scale up or replicate business-oriented initiatives that address challenges in nutrition, water or rural development. It’s open to social and private enterprises, as well as non-governmental organisations.
- Are you the founder, co-founder, CEO or hold an equivalent leadership position within the initiative your application represents?
- Is your initiative beyond proof of concept stage, with a successful pilot underway?
- Does your initiative have the potential to grow on a broad-scale, or replicate in a new community or context?
- Are you making a social and/or environmental impact, by either improving access to nutrition, enhancing rural development, or having a significant impact on water management or access to clean water?
- Does your initiative have a viable business model or financial sustainability plan?
- Are you able to submit your application in English, French, Spanish, or Portuguese?
All applicants will have the opportunity to receive feedback via the Open Ideo online review function, including the opportunity to view, review and connect with other applicants to the CSV Prize.