- Deadline: October 20, 2017
Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship is now accepting applications for their next GSBI Online and GSBI Accelerator cohort starting in January 2018. Based at Santa Clara University, in the heart of the Silicon Valley, the Global Social Benefit Institute (GSBI®) accelerates social impact enterprises that have developed innovative solutions to the problems of poverty. They provide rigorous training and executive mentorship to help social entrepreneurs soar.
Application is open to:
- Lead an existing for-profit, nonprofit, or hybrid enterprise
- Are operational and have a tested business model
- Are ready for scale and investment
- Develop innovative solutions to provide paths out of poverty
Applications for their next GSBI Online and GSBI Accelerator cohort, launching in January 2018, are due October 20, 2017. They maintain a rolling application process annually; meaning, once they receive your application, they will consider you for the GSBI program that they believe is the best fit for you. No need to apply more than once.