Deadline: September 25, 2017
Change Up grants create opportunities for people aged 18-34 to initiate creative solutions-focused projects that address issues of discrimination and prejudice in their local communities. The $10,000 one-time grants are for projects that implement creative strategies to open minds and shift attitudes that perpetuate prejudice and exclusion based on ethnicity, race or religion.
Through the grants, Inspirit Foundation is particularly interested in supporting the development of effective, connected and influential young change leaders.
Change Up Grants fund projects that:
- Are developed and led by young people between the ages of 18-34 who have personal experience with issues and communities being addressed in the project
- Engage local issues and stakeholders
- Open minds and shift attitudes that perpetuate prejudice and exclusion based on ethnic, cultural or religious difference
- Occur within a 12-month period
- Take place in Canada.
- Review the ChangeUp guidelines and ChangeUp FAQs before applying
- If you are unsure about whether your project fits, you are welcome to contact organizers
- Access the online application form
- You can save your application at any time.