- Deadline: September 30th, 2017
Applications are now open for the 2017-18 round of IDF grants programme.The International Development Fund (IDF) is a small grants programme funded annually by the Australian Government and managed by the Permanent Mission of Australia to the International Organisations in Vienna. The programme aims to support multilateral capacity-building, project delivery and processes that advance developmental outcomes, especially in the Indo-Pacific.The programme annually funds up to four projects.
Projects that meet all of the following criteria will be considered:
- Support developmental outcomes in ODA-eligible countries
- Have an itemised & adjustable budget costing between AUD$30,000 to AUD$90,000
- Have a specified timeline of less than one year and start by June 2018
- Be from an international organisation or NGO based in, or with an office in Vienna
- Be received by the closing date of 11:59pm on 30 September, 2017 (Vienna time)
Projects that meet the following criteria will be favorably considered:
- Support targeted delivery or development of multilateral policy
- Be able to deliver demonstrable and sustainable developmental outcomes in key policy
- areas, including but not limited to gender equality, human rights, good governance, security and health
- Provide opportunities to highlight Australia’s contribution in relevant policy areas
- Support participation by women, people with disabilities or marginalized groups
Application must be submitted in English using IDF application provided by the Australian permanent mission. in other to obtain a copy of the IDF application, application must be received by 11:59.