- Deadline: October 12,2017
- Open to: All Young people, 18-30 years old
On the occasion of the International Youth Day 2017, the EU and OECD Development Centre, as part of the Youth Inclusion project, invites you to share your views and aspirations regarding the future of work through a powerful photo!Young people have aspirations and dreams. Only the sky should be the limit to their optimism and creativity.
However the world is changing fast, with new technologies affecting the way we work and the future is increasingly fuzzy for today’s young generation. How is the future of work going to evolve and what dreams and aspirations can young people have in this uncertain future? Aspirations constitute an important driver for a young person’s career and life choices. They shape how young people think and feel about themselves, their lives, and their communities and influence their actions in the face of challenges and opportunities.
- Young people, 18-30 years old, from any country can participate.
- Photos must be submitted with a title, date shot, location and caption.
- Entries will only be accepted in digital format and editing and enhancing photos is not allowed
- Photographs should be 10 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG or .jpg format, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image)
- You must have received permission in writing from the subject(s) in the photos agreeing to the terms and conditions of the photo contest
- Photos must not contain violence, profanity, sex or direct attacks on individuals or organizations.
- Any entries deemed offensive will be immediately disqualified.
- Photos must not infringe on any third party rights.
- Photos must not have been produced for compensation or posted previously on any OECD Webpage.
- Two best pictures will be selected and winners will receive sponsorship to attend the final international conference of the EU-OECD Development Centre Youth Inclusion Project in Paris, France.
- Travel costs to and from Paris, 3 days room and board will be provided.
- Moreover, the winning photos and other outstanding photographs will be displayed at an on-line exhibition on the OECD Development Centre website.
- All entries that have been selected will be notified.