- Deadline: 13th October, 2017
InternationalStudent.com is hosting its Travel Video Contest, which means that it’s your chance to win $4,000! The contest is now in its 12th year and they are giving international students and travelers, the opportunity to showcase their creativity and explain why they want to study abroad or take a specific trip during their international studies. If you want to be an international student or are currently one and want to take a special trip, then this contest is for you. Create and submit an original video to be considered for their $4,000 grand prize!
- You must be 18 or older
- You must be already enrolled or planning to enroll in college or university outside of your home country.
- Your video must be created specifically for the current InternationalStudent.com Travel Video Contest.
- The maximum length for your video is 4 minutes. There is no minimum length.
- The winner will book all his or her own flights and other travel arrangements.
- The winner will be expected to maintain a blog documenting the trip. This blog will start immediately after the winner is announced, and will continue through the trip until return to school. Contributions are expected at least once a week during the preparation for the trip and daily during the trip.
- Cheating during voting for the viewers’ choice winner is grounds for contest elimination. This includes copying and pasting email addresses (even if they’re real email addresses of friends and family). Each vote must come directly from your friends and family.
Trans Energize empowers her readership with the latest updates on a wide range of emerging possibilities, ideas worth sharing. Visit our Homepage for more . . . our opportunities portal and our social deck for much more.