- Deadline: January 15, 2018
- Open to: Africans
Applications are open for the Australia Awards Fellowships for Africans. Australia Awards Short Courses offers opportunities for short-term post-graduate training delivered by an approved Australian higher education provider in Australia and/or in Africa for up to three months.
The Short Courses enable individuals from African public, private and non-government organisations to undertake short-term, targeted professional training courses, in Australia and/or in Africa, in a range of development-focused sectors.
- The training targets experienced employees from African public, private and non-government organisations (civil society) in the following fields: Agriculture, Extractives and Public Policy.
- The following countries are eligible for Short Courses:
Botswan, Cameroon Coted’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Madagascar, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Please visit your home country on the Africa map to find out more information about Short Courses as well as information on eligibility.
Types of Awards
- Short Courses
- Australia Awards Scholarship
- Post-Doctoral Fellowships
- Agricultural Productivity
- Public Policy
Trans Energize empowers her readership with the latest updates on a wide range of emerging possibilities, ideas worth sharing. Visit our Home Page for more . . . our opportunities portal or our social deck for much more.